family & friends

Saturday, December 20, 2008

lovin' the santas!

this is the santa at the living desert - cooper has been seeing him since he was just 1.

this is cooper's great-great uncle bill (ggu for short). he is the santa for many places and for my moms club for the 2nd year in a row. everyone loved him! don't you love cooper's golf pants???

Thursday, December 18, 2008

first school photo

our little boy is growing up... cooper's first school photo! it really seems like he should be about 1, maybe 1 1/2 now. for those who don't have kids, time really does go by at warp speed once you have one. i wanted to put some cover-up on his cheek for this photo, but tony said "he's a BOY. he's supposed to have scrapes and bruises." okay, okay... but he's still my baby!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new video

check out cooper's latest video at:

Sunday, December 14, 2008

cooper and colin

all smiles before dreaded showtime!

cooper and jackson

enjoying some yummy cookies together!

playgroup christmas

here are 8 out of our 12 playgroup kids at our christmas playgroup at taige & jackson's house. getting all 8 kids to sit and smile was no easy task - we used the cookies as bait!

cooper's christmas show

yesterday was cooper's christmas show. he's been practicing for months. as you can see in the second, zoomed-in photo, he wasn't too happy about actually performing. i had to get him from the stage and his class went on without him. his friend colin was also asked to leave, with an announcement over the mic of "would colin's mom please come pick him up from the stage"! i was a little disappointed because i knew he was going to be so stinkin' cute, but i told him it was okay and at least he tried; maybe next year when he is 4 he can do it. he said "ya, when i'm this big!"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

it's all TED'S doing...

silly me, thinking any influence i had to start a blog came from anyone but ted. true, true, his blog has been going on for about 5 months (i'm following it - check it out). 99% credit goes to ted, but the other 1% goes to the AZ Letendres for starting one, too. there. better?


Cooper's 1st hockey game.
Kings vs. Avalanche

We had a blast... the Kings did not...

Cooper's 1st soccer team!
Andrew, Luke, Cooper, Woody & Jackson

Monday, December 8, 2008

love, love, love this photo. it might be hard to see here, but the look on his face... sort of like "hmmm, so THIS is the course..." too cute.

Us, too...

i've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. today i found out tony's brother in AZ has started one, something about "finally coming into the 21st century," and i thought "well, why not us, too?" So here we are! i'm sure i'll get lots of photos up here soon, do updates, etc. just starting this puppy up today! thanks!